CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Workout Now, Birthday Later

I wanted to do a quick post about my work out. I've decided to start posting them just so I can keep track and maybe some of you guys can keep me accountable. Scott and I did not go to the gym this morning, but I worked out on the treadmill at home. I did 3.10 miles in 79 minutes. Not sure if that is good timing or not, but I did jog a few times in there. Don't know why...it just felt good to get up some speed (4.0) and sweat a little more! I figure any time is better than what I've been doing in the past...which is, uh, NONE!!!

Birthday stuff will be blogged about later. Scott has downloaded all the video and I'm waiting on a couple of pictures, then I'll post about it. I think almost everyone who reads my blog was there (missed those of you who weren't)...so you know it was an amazing party and I was told I looked fabulous! So what more could a girl ask for?? Oh, yeah, to be serenaded by a very handsome 20 yr. old who had us all in tears!

Will post pictures soon - until next time...

7 comments:

Michele Force said...

Way to go on your workouts... keep it up!

Sheldon said...

Great birthday party Angie...we had a great time seeing everyone again.

ilovedavid_456 said...

hey it was nuthin and hey can you give everybody my blo thing its sissyrooroo.blogspot.com

ChefMichele said...

Just want to let you know I am very proud of you. Not only are you a terrific wife, mother, friend but awesome sister in law. You are an amazingly wonderful person and I am proud of my brother for marrying you. Getting to know you better when I visited Texas was way cool, and reading your blogs makes me feel I am getting to know you even more. Keep up the posts, I dont only look forward to reading your husbands but love reading yours too!!! Great job with the working out too, you are sure to make us all proud on your walk next month!! Love ya lots xoxo

April said...

Hey, Angie, maybe you could help Marissa fix her blog. It's cute, but she needs to type something so we can comment.

Angie Lessard said...

She set it up last night, so I need to help her a little. I'll get right on that... :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.