CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

And the Winner is....

It's pretty interesting to hear some of the guesses for my iPod...pretty funny, too. Especially Rebel Jedi Mom!! MILKSHAKE...what music are you listening to AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS? :) I do believe there is so much to learn about the one from Coruscant!

Here is my artist list...
Ace of Base
Alicia Keys
Bee Gees
Christina Aguilera
Depeche Mode
Donna Summer
Fall Out Boy
Fleetwood Mack
Guns N' Roses
Justin Timberlake
Kelly Clarkson
The Killers
Lenny Kravitz
Loverboy
Melissa Etheridge
Stevie Nicks
Styx

I still have lots of CD's to rip, but that's what my $50 bought me.

I think we just need to have everyone over for lunch one day and then we can play all my iTunes and maybe you'll feel like doing dishes or laundry or some other chore that I seem to enjoy much more when listening to my new music. Ok, maybe we can just have everyone over and I won't make you listen to my music or do any of my housework.

Thanks for playing. Until next time...

3 comments:

ChefMichele said...

Just let me know the date and I will be there...LOL actually I cant wait to come back to Texas...

Angie Lessard said...

That would be so cool if you could go to Peter Frampton with me. Scott said you were a fan as well. How cool would that be?!?!

ilovedavid_456 said...

hey i was very clos eto guessing them!!!!!