CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Get the Tissues



I'm wondering where I'd be,
if you hadn't been there, looking out for me?
Would my heart be lost on the streets?
Would my heart have found a reason to beat?

I would like to thank you for being what you are for me
for saying all those things, though I don't seem to agree.
Cause it took a few long years for these selfish eyes to see.
You've lived less for you than you have for me.

I swear I was right in my own mind,
but feelings and thoughts... they change with time.
I felt you weren't easy enough,
but you... you were just raising me with love.

And it isn't easy to face my guilt.
Words I've said, I shouldn't have said, they slipped out of my mouth
And it isn't easy to show my love.
Thoughts I've had, I should have said, but I couldn't get them out.

Until next time...

8 comments:

April said...

What a great gift. You should put that on your ipod.

Angie Lessard said...

I thought about that, but not sure how to yet. Where there's a will, there's a way!

ChefMichele said...

Awesome job Justin....Angie you are very blessed but you already know that.

Jazen said...

That is too sweet. I hate that I missed it. I did have the tissues and the tears came. You have done a fabulous job raising your kids.

Becky De Luna said...

What a beautiful to say I love you to your Mom! Great Job Justin! Fantastic job raising your Son Angie! Congratulations to you both.

Jeanine said...

Angie that was beautiful, I started crying before he started playing. So sorry we missed your birthday from what I see it was amazing you are truly blessed

Sheldon said...

It was ok....just kidding, that is a great example of why we can't give up as parents and we need to keep on praying for our kids and trusting in Christ to work on their hearts. Great stuff!

ilovedavid_456 said...

i know i even cried at the party and it was very sad i saw everybody else crying so i just started crying. but its reslly good!