CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Little Nurse in the Making

Yes, I think Cassie is going to follow in her AMA's footsteps and be a nurse. I've been sick since Saturday and yesterday was my worst day. I was all stopped up and aching all over, but I had my little 4 year old here to take care of me. She was very patient with me wanting to just lie around and do nothing all day. At one point, I was in bed and she had been watching tv, then she walks in my room with a bed tray announcing that she made me lunch. She brought over the tray and it had a cup with milk and a straw and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on a plate. I almost started crying. It was just the sweetest thing she has ever done. She kept kissing me on my head and telling me she was going to take care of me. What a little nurse. Scott asked me what the kitchen looked like after she got done. Believe it or not, everything was put away and the knife was even in the sink!!!! What a doll she can be.

Until next time....

0 comments: