CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Just another day

I feel better as I'm doing this post tonight. I'm actually not doing it to rid my thoughts from this on-going tape recorder that I have in my brain. Just trying to stay up with it more. I really love going back and reading my thoughts. I keep telling myself this site is for me to reflect on, so maybe I can stay more consistent with that thinking.

Cassie was a sweetheart today. It's amazing how good she is doing just staying home with mom. She quit school a couple of weeks ago. She begged and begged to not go anymore. I really think she didn't care for her teacher, but she didn't come out and say that. I thought we would get tired of each other very quickly, but we haven't! :) She has been great and I've been pretty good about giving her attention. She is growing up so quickly just as the others are. Her and Marissa had a great day today. Marissa was quite the sweetheart, as well. They played together, although a little rowdy, there were getting along. Even when we went out to eat, they sat together and happily annoyed each other. Dylan didn't make it for basketball. He had try outs this morning and didn't make the second cut. I could tell it upset him, but he wasn't going to let me know that. There is still always baseball and football. He no longer does band, but he did get in an art class and it's amazing what he's come home with. I knew he had talent, but he's really impressed me and Scott. I'll have to scan one of the pictures and post it. He didn't get that talent from me, that's for sure!

Anyway, I'm off to do some of my Beth Moore study. I'm a little behind and want to catch up before Friday. Until next time.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you're blogging again. Sometimes, when we are both busy, it's the only way I have to know what you are thinking.

I know that stinks, but it is a reality. It helps a bit.

Scott