CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Back home again after a week in NYC! What a blast we had with the kids and Scott's NY family. The kids repeatedly thanked us and said this was the best vacation ever. We did have a lot of fun and we didn't stop for a minute. I'll post some pictures once Scott gets them on the computer and I'm sure he'll post some as well.

I think my highlight for the week was seeing "Beauty and the Beast" on Broadway. I'm ready to hit another play as soon as possible. Scott and I are already talking about going up one weekend and seeing another one w/out kids!! Can't wait. It was a great experience and was just beautiful!! The kids really enjoyed it a lot. Scott and Justin let the tears flow, it was so beautiful! The Bronx zoo was really great, too. They have a new gorilla exhibit and it was so cool to watch them in action. We literally stood and watched a baby and her mama for over 30 minutes. It's almost creepy to see how much they are like us, some more than others!!!

We hit the beach one day, went to a Mets game, had a couple of family get togethers, walked around Manhattan and went to New Jersey to Six Flags. I'm telling ya, we didn't stop for much!!! It feels really good to be home again, though. I had a blast and I love catching up with our NY family and getting re-acquainted. But there ain't nothing like coming home and sleeping in your own bed!

Well, that's it for now. I'll post some pics later....until next time....

0 comments: