CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What to type...


As I sit here trying to think about what to blog, my mind wonders to so many different things. I think that is why I don't come to this site more often and put my thoughts down. I'm thinking "Where do I begin?....what do I type?....does anyone care?" But I love reading other blogs and random thoughts. I have them saved in my favorites and usually once a day I check them out and am disappointed if there are no new entries. I wish I knew more people with blog sites so I could check them out, too. Does that mean I'm a nosy person and have nothing better to do? Well, the first might certainly be true!

I guess I can start with another update since it's been so long. Things are going well from my surgery and I feel great!! Summer is in full swing and will be over before we know it. We still have our summer vacation coming up and I can't wait. The whole family (Justin's girlfriend included) is flying to NYC to visit Scott's family. We have so many fun things planned (check out Scott's blog and he'll give you blow by blow details) and they are all new things that we haven't done there before. I have to say thanks to Scott's aunt....she lives in NYC in a 2 bedroom house w/a basement and is letting all of us stay with her. Yes, it will be a little cramped and we will have to make a schedule for the bathroom, but I think it will be great. She is an awesome host and always spoils us when we come up! I'm sure Scott and I will have lots to post once we get back from there.

I have a small trip coming up this weekend with my WISDOM girlfriends. I only say small because we are staying at a hotel here in Dallas, but it is truly BIG to me! We had a great time last year and who would have thought we could go so long without eating!!! We were having so much fun talking without any interruptions that we talked until 4:00 in the afternoon and had not eaten anything except a few little munchies that we had in the room!! What a great group of friends....I look forward to whatever comes our way this weekend!

Other things going on....Justin is moving to Austin with his girlfriend in a month or so. Lots of emotions with that one. Dylan is trying a new sport in the fall, football. Marissa is still into her cheering and gymnastics. And last but not least, Cassie is having fun this summer playing with friends and going to F.R.O.G. camp at a local church. I'm really glad to be home again and be able to be more involved in their lives!

Well, that's it for me today. Until next time.....

0 comments: