CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Feelings of Thankfulness

Today I realized how grateful I am to God for giving me the life that he did. For some reason I started thinking about how lucky and fortunate I am where I'm at. I've always been very thankful to God, but it hit me extra hard today (not sure exactly why). I have not had to easiest life, just like a million others out there. I've dealt with my share of hardships...some brought on myself and others out of my control. But it overwhelmed me today and I started praying and giving thanks to God for always being there for me even when I was not willing to walk with Him. I realized how fortunate I was to have the past that I do and be here today with a family who loves me, a church who changed my life and friends like I've never had before!

What grace I have been given!! Thank you, God!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

NICE!!!!