CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Stressed spelled backwards...


You got it, MEXICAN FOOD!! Not what you expected, huh? Well, desserts are not my thing and when I feel stressed, I want good 'ol comfort food. So that is exactly what I'm having for lunch today. What a day it's been so far and it's not even lunch time yet. Our office manager is in Japan for the next 2 weeks and I'm working full time while she is out. Needless to say, I'm doing lots of stuff that I've never done before, like travel for our employees and contractors. You say not a big deal, but I beg to differ with you. It is a full time job alone. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining....just trying to vent a little and then get back on course.

See that picture of the woman pulling her hair out? That is me, I had one of my co-workers take it a few minutes ago. Just kidding, that's really not me, but that is exactly what I feel like. Anyway, enough of the moaning and groaning. Who am I to complain, I'll be on a plane to San Fran in a little over 24 hours. So I'll just continue to think about that while I'm on the phone dealing with flights for other people and booking hotels.

The enchiladas are calling my name.....how sweet they sound, too!!

0 comments: