CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 27, 2006

In Need of Some Free Christian Counseling?

We made it back to church this weekend after being out for a couple of weeks and let me tell you how great it felt!! It was so awesome to be back and see everyone and listen to the awesome music and hear Keith's wonderful sermon. This is going to be another amazing series. It's about anger and so much of it just hit home when I was listening to his words and really made me think about my life. Scott and I haven't talked about it yet, but I know it affected both of us immensely. Keith just spoke so many truth's and it was like sitting in a counseling session almost. He has a way of doing that in a lot of his sermons, though. Really making you look at yourself and examining the way your doing it and what Jesus says about it and His way of doing it. I realize so much of the time that there is not an allignment there for myself and some pastors make you feel like it's almost impossible and very unatainable.....not Keith. He makes it seem so possible and so real and so reachable and I love that about him and our church. There is not one person there on staff that I would look at and say "Oh, I could never talk to them, they just wouldn't understand". Because they are all so REAL. And to me, that is what church should be about. I'm so thankful that we have Springcreek Community Church in our lives and our children are being exposed to what I think all churches should be....REAL. I have no idea who reads this blog, but if you deal with some anger issues (or you just want to check out how amazing the sermons are) please check out their website and you can listen to Keith yourself...all it takes is a little bit of your time.

Thanks to everyone at Springcreek.....you guys are always in our prayers!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS ENTRY MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!! I just want to smack you around (with TONS of kisses!). I love you, sweetie, and look forward to working on our anger issues together.