CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Three in a row....

Well, day #3 and I'm still blogging. We'll see how long it last. I wish I had a computer at home that worked, so I could actually sit and type real thoughts. Instead, I'm sneaking in a minute here and there at work.

But here we go....some real (random) thoughts:

Why is marriage so difficult sometimes, shouldn't it be easy with the one you love?
Why is it so difficult to get myself and family to communion once a month?
What would life be like without mexican food? (3 weeks ago, I would have said Dr. Pepper)
Who would have ever dreamed that I would be drinking water instead of DP...not me!

Speaking of DP....my habit is really like smoking. When I get stressed.....want a DP, when I'm excited.....want a DP, when I'm depressed.....want a DP. You name it, whatever mood I'm in, whatever kind of day I'm having, I WANT A DR. PEPPER. How insane is that? Are they really that addictive? The other morning, I was so stressed out with my 4 year old, I stopped and got a DP and a package of ding dongs and you would have thought I was a drug addict with a needle in my arm. They imediate relief and and the instant feeling of calmness came rushing over me....it was a great day! That is the only slip up I've had in a little over 3 weeks, so I'm pretty proud of myself. Now we have to figure out the whole food addiction thing and I think that will be a little harder. Would love to lose 20 pounds before my high school reunion, but doesn't everyone want to do that?

Enough rambling for the day, until next time......

0 comments: