CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Roses Smoses

Yes, it's been a long time since my last post. Not having a computer at home is killing the whole bloggin experience. Our computer crashed a very long time ago and I will not let Scott format the hard drive without at least attempting to get all of my kids precious pics from it (no they were not backed up). We could have had our computer fixed the day after crashing, most likely. But I just can't allow it. Thus, the hard drive sits in our amoire awaiting to be examined by a professional and my random thoughts will be few and far between, on the blogsite anyway!

Back to the title....I'm guessing there are a few ladies out there that feel the way I do about Valentines Day. It really is not a big deal to me. Yes, I enjoy getting flowers and yes, I definately enjoy going out to eat and yes, I love jewelry and romantic gifts. But it just seems too fabricated to do this on Valentines Day. I would much rather my hubby send flowers to me on just any ol' day of the year when I'm not expecting them. Or wisk me off to dinner unexpectedly. As far as the jewelry goes.....Scott has covered that pretty well with all the jewels he has given me when he travels out of the country. We had a very nice romantic Valentine's this year....he was at school until 10:00 and I was at home watching American Idol (favorite show) and playing with Cassie. I baked chocolate chip cookies and ate left over mexican food from Blue Goose (favorite restaurant). At least I was up when he got home from school. So we did spend some quality time together talking and eating cookies and just enjoying each other's company. Can't wait until next Valentines Day! Love ya, honey!

Until next time....and who knows when that will be.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your comment last night about being "a little disappointed" rang home, and continues to do so. I guess I should have done SOMETHING, instead of just rest on the nice Friday night we had (window shopping at Kirkland's was all about YOU, I assure you).

Next year, you might not get flowers at work like everyone else, but you will get SOMETHING.

Thanks for being awake when I got home. Both your company and the cookies were fantastic!!!

See you in San Fran! Love ya!