CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Frampton Comes Alive...again

Last year Mom bought me tickets to see Peter Frampton in concert at Billy Bob's. Scott and I had a great time and I think I might have even blogged about it. This year Justin took me to House of Blues and we saw Frampton again. Justin surprised me with an early birthday present and the two of us went last night. We had a great time and enjoyed the food, drinks, company of each other and the music. The concert was similar to last year's, but still very enjoyable. It was also fun to see Justin enjoying music that I listened to when I was young. Being a musician, he enjoys all kinds of music and was impressed by Frampton's guitar skills. Most of the crowd was my age and older, but there were a few young ones along with Justin. That doesn't seem to bother him at all. He went to a Kris Kristopherson concert with Mom a couple of months ago. Seems that hanging with the older crowd is ok with him. I'm sure in small doses, anyway!




I had a great time with my son last night and love seeing how much he is coming into his own, growing up and becoming a great young man. I'm very proud of you Justin and love hanging out with you. When is the next concert???

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm dizzy