CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow

I never thought I would have lived to see the day that Dylan got his hair cut off! No, really, I thought the long hair was here to stay for a while. But he proved me wrong last week. Several of his friends got a mohawk and this is a hairdo that has fascinated Dylan since he first saw Paul's (Scott's nephew in NY). But I don't think he had the courage to do something so drastic until he started seeing some others do it around him. Then he went even a little more extreme and had me dye it red. It actually looks a little more on the maroon side. I like it much more than I thought I would and he absolutely loves it! Hey, it's summer, it's cooler, you can see his face and it will be gone by August when he has to start school. But what about that earring he wants?? We'll see...

Until next time...



4 comments:

Unknown said...

hair today....that's funny.

April said...

Wow! I wouldn't even recognize him, I don't think. It's nice to see his handsome face.

The Jon-Paul Lessards! said...

As long as he is imitating his friends and not that pseudo-psycho Paul he should be just fine :)

I enjoyed your Mexico pics, will have to get down there myself someday. Looking forward to making our Texas Turkeyday happen!!

xoxoxox Jill

ChefMichele said...

I resent that remark CIL Jill...thats my son your talkin about. I think Dylan looks great!!!